Monday, June 13, 2011

CVS This Week: Good Deal on Zyrtec!

At CVS, I purchased 5-ct Zyrtec. Originally $6.99, but it was on sale this week for $5.99, plus you get $5.99 extracare bucks back. Not only that, but I found a printable Zyrtec coupon online for $2 off any Zyrtec! I walked out of the store with more ECB than I spent during the purchase!

I also grabbed a green bag tag to use. I bought a reusable bag at Target for $.99 that folds up into a small pouch; it fits perfectly into my purse! I am excited to earn ECB just by using my reusable bag, because I always have it with me and earning $1 for every 4 shopping trips is a pretty good deal.

For a great guide on how to get started shopping at CVS, check out Simply CVS; there are great guides and weekly posts about great (and oftentimes free) deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment