Monday, June 13, 2011

Walgreens: Spent $1.16 to get $9.20 of merchandise!

A lot of great sales at Walgreens this week!

Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush $2.99 - $1 MFR coupon + $2 RR for next time!
Blistex RPM For Men Lip Balm $2 + $2 RR for next time!
Bayer Advanced Asprin 20ct $3 - $2 MFR coupon + $1 RR for next time!
Twix Bar $.69

I wanted to get the Wal-Fex allergy relief ($3.99 + $3.99 RR back), but the cashier said there was some sort of error on the manufacturer's part and the store only got 6 boxes in. Their rain checks are good for the sale price, but I wouldn't be able to get Register Rewards back, so I decided not to bother with it. I'll check back Thursday; that's when he said the next shipment will be in!

My total was $9.20, and after coupons and my Register Rewards from last week, I paid only $1.16. Plus, I can mail in the rebate form for the Bayer Advanced Asprin and get $1 back from Bayer as well!

I had to add the Twix bar, because in order to use my $5 register rewards from last week, I had to have four items. I should have grabbed one of the ten cent highlighters from the clearance section, but there were people in line behind me and I didn't want to hold up the line. Oh well... lesson learned! Now I know for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment