Saturday, June 4, 2011

Target Make-Up Purchase: 78% Savings!

I got just over $11 of make-up for only $2.48 at Target today! Check it out:

NYC Showtime Mascara - $3.59
NYC Showtime Mascara - $3.59
NYC Eyeliner Pencil - $.94
NYC Ultra Last Lipstick - $1.72

So, my total was $11.04 with tax. I obviously had a few coupons for this purchase... I had two Target coupons for $1 off any NYC eye or lip products, which I printed directly from Target.com. I also had another coupon for $5 off a $10 purchase of NYC products, which I clipped from All You magazine last month. And finally, since I work at Target, I got 10% off my purchase with my employee discount. Viola! My total was $2.48. That's savings of about 78%!

I am going to donate the two mascaras and the eyeliner to a local womens' shelter. My goal is to find more cheap make-up to donate to the shelter over the summer! I am going to keep the lipstick for myself as my little treat... the total was just a bit over what the lipstick would have cost on its own! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment